Tuesday, January 1, 2008

LATEST NEWS!!!

Today is 01/01/2008, and it marks a very significant day in my life and the beginning of a new year for me as I had already a made a very important decision by resigning from my job with the insurance company I am attached to for more than 12 years. Today also marks the 'soft' launch of my insurance site tor the general public after months of preparation. From today onwards I will be spending more time on this site to provide and help the agents and insuring public by providing them with the necessary information and knowledge on insurance.

As the insurance industry is changing rapidly from time to time, consumers; insurance agents and the general public needs more informative articles and guidelines to be able to make an informed decision in insurance buying and selling respectively.

With the above topics in mind, and with the advancement of the internet tool as a form to share ideas; information and knowledge, I decided to share my experience in the insurance industry by starting this insurance site whereby everybody can access to all the facts you need to know about insurance. In this insurance site, readers will find an extensive information on various aspect of insurance and I strive to provide only quality articles, so if there is a specify topic relating to insurance that readers would like me to cover, please feel free to contact me anytime at my e-mail address at
insuranceblog4u@gmail.com or you can always drop in a comment at this site.

Thank you to those readers who contribute daily to my insurance site.

No comments: